AGH!!!!!
I KNOW I KNOW, the tagboard color is extremely disgusting, but hey, you can't blame me for trying out interesting combis (currently orange & green, if it looks different, prob means I changed it) right. ha. I'm going nuts. and I know what you guys are gonna say, oh my god, this site, looks absolutely horrendous.Well, you don't need to tell me, I KNOW!! It's 2 AM in the morning, and the stupid skin was givin me problems so I had to add the really ugly table lines, I prolly... oh man, k, I know already. Ha. I'm so talkin to myself right now. If you don't see the table lines, that means I have obviously succeeded....
Basically, the reason why the tagboard is up, is cos' of high demand, no lah, actually more of constant reminders to put a tagboard up for you, our beloved readers/viewers to leave your comments be it good or bad. Personally, I prefer good. SO, i f you wanna insult, insult me nicely please. Don't do it half-heartedly, I'd be insulted. As you can tell from the last sentence, I have obviously lost it and I will now go have my 'beauty sleep' which neither makes me beautiful instantly nor looks beautiful when sleeping...
Man oh man, the proper one will SERIOUSLY be coming up.. I promise.
signing off,
mint-eee

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home