butterscotch.n.mint

Monday, March 01, 2004

Haiyoh, I tell you ah, one day, just one day, you will be the death of me....
Play, play around with the skin... Now, it's ALMOST a mess. You should be happy I'm saying almost. Ha.

In case you really think I'm angry, I'm not. More like amused really. I just hope the links related to blogger aren't missing and all. Have you tested them out yet? Anyway, just to let you know, I'm trying to use the Dreamweaver thingy. A bit tough though. Reading HTML is like totally easier. Oh yeah, and I just realised, it's showing our real names... AHAHHAHAH

Gonna go try and study for tomorrow's E-Commerce paper. Just in case you didn't know, 20 MCQs, 20 True/False and 4 SAQs. study hard yah, and pray that I won't do badly for all..

Signing off,
mint-eeee

P.S I think the picture looks quite bad now, can we remove it PLEASE pretty pretty PLEASE!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home