butterscotch.n.mint

Sunday, March 21, 2004

Hey guys, I know I haven't been blogging and all.... Ugh, I'm getting really tired of designing this whole blog... It's taking a toll on me. Well, I personally am not that great a fan of this design at the moment I must say. Nothing seems to be going right... So basically to sum it up according to me, "IT SUCKS!". I'm gonna redo it again, till I'm happy with it. So in the meantime, do bear with the ummm... site.

I just realised everything is taking a toll on me... School, school and more school. My life has been reduced a single word.

nothingness

Since the beginning of school, year 2 to be exact, I seem to be losing more of myself. My life is nothing. I don't seem to be doing anything with my life. I'm like a product which began it's 'life' on a conveyor belt. Slowly going through the required processes (i.e. Year 1 onto 3), and then a finished product, nothing unique, nothing special, just like everyone else. I can't even seem to get this blog straight. Ugh.

If any of you realised, everything I've been talking is about school and nothing else. It's poison I tell you. I spend too much time there, doing too much things there. And when I am not there, I have to think about what's going there. In case you're like wondering what the hell I'm talking about, it's called projects. They are the bane of my life right now.

I'm beginning to hate them sorely. I must say, that this time, I've got great project mates. Val and cecilia. For that, I'm really thankful I've got them. Cos' they actually understand the perfectionist side of me. I like everything done properly down to the single last detail. If it's not done 'prettily', I don't understand why people would even bother presenting their work to others. You won't even get a sense of achievement from doing that. Somehow, I do know that, that is what would be weighing me down. Because of that perfectionist streak in me, I tend to prefer to lead and that's how it goes. I'm getting weary doing that, and do wish that sometimes someone would take the lead from me. The thing about me is that, I do take backstage sometimes, just that, I have to see that the person is capable of wrapping everything up nicely in a package. Val and cecilia do their fair share of work, even more than me sometimes. But, how do I explain this....

I know I'm rambling already, but I do feel slightly better after all that. Gonna go now, and continue with school work, project deadlines are due soon... FU**, I hate my life.

Signin off,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home