A lil' entry from me... the mint-ternator...
Oh man, I can't believe I said that... It's so bloody corny and lame. That's like what Bernie or my dad would say. Then again, it could be the genes or the ummm.. lousy/bad influence. HEheh...
I know when you guys come prowling our blog. Y'all would be thinking when's val gonna blog, there would be no, when's jac gonna blog? It seems my presence is no more felt... I'm like a drifter in the wind. As you can tell by now, there is something really wrong in my thoughts. Why so.. it's simple.
PROJECTS
I absolutely abhore that word right now, and probably forever. Because of that, val is now a TR (Temporary Resident) at my place, doing projects particularly our ECD module almost 24/7. She's one crazy mama... Well, I'm not goin as strong as her. After this, I'm gonna go zzzzzzzzzzz till the early morn. then i'll start on the next project due on that very same day. Val would do everything that has to be done.. I'm like her too.. just that I rush for all the things that has to be done. I'm the planner man.. The very one that everyone hates. ha.
I've managed to sustain from the AM630 sleep till around 9 to be energised enough to do the project, discussion and all. Well, my partner on the other hand, she slept at 8 in the morn. SHe's gonna sleep way later than me today again. Really, dunno how she does it.
Anyway, her attempts to get me to stay awake with her by making me CAMPBELL soup is NOT WORKING!!!! so nights y'all... like what ronald normally says.. concussed...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home