SCREWED.....
That's the word to describe today's and tomorrow's paper. We had triple A today (for all of you lucky people out there who don't take it, it's Accounting Applications and Analysis) a whole lot of A's in it, but I know it won't be the score on that test paper of mine lying on my tutor's desk right now.
ECD - Enterprise Creation and Development- the last one that I'm having tomorrow.. Totally dead for that. It's ten eleven on my computer time and I have the whole thing to study.. man oh man, one thing's for sure, I'm definitely not motivated to study right now...
The module just mentioned above, means i'm supposed to be an entreprenuer or learn how to be one for that matter. So I came up with an idea of what I could sell while watching the 'Men of March' advert.
My slogan, "Buy an Utt today, don't go home without one..."
Cheesy yah, but I know who will buy him... Ehehheheheh.
K, gotta go study now, BUTT chng has gone to study and Ms. Coconut has pestering me to study, so I shall oblige... Heh.
And I wanna say to Lorr, really glad I got to talk to you today, though it wasn't in person.. Really missed ya..
And yes, after Saturday, this blog will go under construction... Cos' I'm free already.. and val will not help me... Sigh..
Signing off,
mint-eee

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home