Since Val is out there at Pulau Aur on her lovely dive trip, it is my duty to update this blog while she's having supposedly a great time out there with that newly acquired eye candy of mine. Hope she gets to be in the same dive group as him... Heheheh. Then, I'll be able to get some ummmm... let's just say nice pictures of him. Then again, Ms. Butt Chng's camera is only 2 megapix... Dang... Should have passed her my 12x zoom camera to her.
By the way, I just wanna ask
Any dreamweaver expert out there?
I really need help. Actually it's more of how do you rotate layers. OR can it really not be rotated? Hopefully, the whole site will be up by this weekend since I haven't have much activities. I would actually be doing it now, but I'm at Bern's place, and he doesn't have Dreamweaver so I can't try playing around.Talking bout Bern, right now I feel like I'm dating a secondary school boy with those braces of his, he's gonna get the lower one added too in the next 2 months or so... I'll show you guys the pics one day. Ha, according to Ra ra lamb, he looks more like an ORC... Ha, at least my view is more, "humane", if you get what I mean.
Anyway, gonna go join the guys now, they're playing winning 11 I think.. was never a big fan of the game though. Ha.
Signing off,
mint-eee

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home