Hehe... I feel HAPPY!
Today marks the almost end of the long and ardous projects and presentations journey... Tomorrow is the END!!! Woo HOO!!! Relieved, joyous, celebratory and what nots...
Anyway, today, Cecilia & Val came over to my place as usual, to do our LAST project on marketing.. We were totally saturated when we did this. It was obvious. No one was giving good points and ideas but before that I really gotta tell you something really funny.
Val came over this morning first, immediately after her PQS class at 8 in the morning, which explained why she didn't say anything coming into my house. Next after changing into comfortable clothing which she helped to by herself, she fell asleep on my bed. At this point, I went back to sleep too.. Too tired, no energy to argue or even say anything.
Later in the morning, round 11, Cecilia came over, and oh this girl was hilarious. She bought breakfast (thanks sweetie) for the both of us... and the thing was I went back to sleep after opening the door for her.. So Cecilia, just let Val & me sleep all the way till 2 in the afternoon without trying to wake us up.. It wouldn't have been that bad if it weren't for the fact that she couldn't go online because she didn't know how to turn on my internet connection and she couldn't watch tv, she didn't know where the tv switch was.. She just sat there and read the newspapers..
After the both of us woke up we started doing the project, and came up with a really funny tv commercial which was produced by us with the help of my dearest boyfriend and brother... I'm too lazy to tell you what it was about, I'll leave it to Val.. Ha, but here are some of the pictures we took earlier this evening.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home