butterscotch.n.mint

Saturday, April 24, 2004

I wish I had a body like hers.... And I would be able to carry anything off...

Got this off the gucci website, there was this bag I saw and liked too. Well, too bad. I'm poor. Hope I won't get sued over that pic.

Anyhow, decided to do a lil' web surfing today, since my favourite online bag store is gonna close temporarily, ended up at ebay.
Couldn't find a single thing that I wanted. I want a wicker bag, like the one this particular girl has from Melbourne, where she got it from some thrift store. I don't know that girl, guess she's back in Melbourne but I do wish I had asked her for the shop address. Damn. Wanted this Prada doctor bag, but they don't sell it anymore. Ugh. Bet you guys think I'm bloody materialistic don't you. But hey, find a nice cheap bag or anything exactly the way I want it. Hell, I'll buy it from you. So till now, I guess I'll have to settle for homemade bags. I'm getting desperate. Hopefully I have the talent to make my own. Who knows, you might be carrying my bags one day. Ha. I'm delirious. I'm sick. Ugh. I wanna get out of here, build my own hut and stay alone. Bye bye society and yay to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home