butterscotch.n.mint

Thursday, April 29, 2004

i'm dying..


That's how I feel anyway. My life is completely haywire right now.. Some might get envious but hey.. it's killing me.
Firstly, I've been eating like tons of food like seriously. It all began last friday. Jan, bernie and I went out for drinks that night, and at 3 am in the morning, she decided she was really hungry, so we went down to Newton Circus for supper. On the table was, la la, baby squid, kang kong and sting ray topped off with rice. We finished everything with Jan & I eating most of it, bernie was the first to give up. Ha. Anyhow, after that night, I just felt so hungry all the time.. I was eating constantly.. THE weird thing is, I lost weight! used to be 53kg now, I'm a sad 50 kilo girl now. Sigh...

The other thing that's bothering me. Ugh, I can't seem to sleep.. I laid on my bed round 4 this morning after spending abt 2 hrs reading ONE chapter of marketing. It's not that marketing's boring, on the contrary actually. It was interesting. Anyway, things kept running thru my head one after another. I finally know how I'm gonna do val's gift, due to the inability to sleep yesterday. I finally fell asleep at 6, 7 in the morning. Can you actually believe that? So, the good thing was that I fell asleep, the bad thing, I woke up an hour later to give bernie a wake up call. Thankfully, my sleep which came after that was extremely uneventful (read PEACEFUL). The lousy thing was I only woke up at 2 in the afternoon. Ugh. Oh, I came to a conclusion as to why I could not sleep, I think's it's indigestion. Why? Well, from 8.30 pm, I had a large bowl of mushroom soup from SOUP SPOON, with a roll of mini bread, a cup of bubble tea, Combo 2 from LJS, and about 2 hours before that I made myself instant mee... How about that? ha. Yes, I did quite feel hungry round 5 am, after playing mahjong on my handphone. I actually contemplated about continuing to study since I couldn't sleep, but I was hopeful, thinking I could fall asleep soon. Well, damn.

Ah, gotta go study now. Oh yes, I want the Creative Nomad MuVo Slim (i think that's what it's called if I don't recall wrongly). It's probably better than the IPOD. will tell you why tomorrow. Heh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home