Is it me or do I have too little friends?
Not that I'm seriously complaining.. but wow, val has like ton of friends. Ha. I went to check our blog today and suddenly I see new names added in our friends which led me to seeing what aloy said about putting a drop down box there... It's like total enlightenment man. Ha. so aloy, you should know what to do... tell me how to put it please? :)Anyway, to all who have no idea who IT is.. it's good to keep it that way. Ha. I wonder does IT read this blog and if he does, does IT know that we are refering to him?? What a blur block...
Anyhow, val you should know he's all brawns no brain. Ha, I hope it's not too insulting here. In cases like this, just eat, don't expect anything more.. Ha. It's like going to a hawker centre to eat and expecting service equivalent to that of a high class restaurant. Ha. My analogy shouldn't be that off...
Gonna go sleep now, see ya...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home