It's been a while since we both last blogged...
Let's just take it as we went into temporary hibernation.
Ah... Well, I've just done the new skin so hopefully, it is pleasing to all or at least most of y'all to the eye. Any complains or flaws with the design, do give feedback yah. Anyway, does anyone know how to get rid of that stupid ad on top? If you do please please do tell me.. It's pissing the shit off of me. Suddently felt inspired at around eleven at night yesterday to redesign the blog, finally settled with it at 6 this morn. Decided to go for the funky look.. I think having pictures of us in the skin is way too hard to work around with, but maybe I haven't gotten the hang of it yet. Ha. The last one I tried which was never seen, and will never be seen was a total FLOP! sigh..... We actually took some really funny photos to put in the blog, like these...
The story which was to be seen on the skin was val was tryin to exterminate me.. and I was supposedly afraid and to be in hiding.. After managing to do so, she was triumphant, which ended her looking like she was trying to spray herself in the eye with Lysol.. Then we decided to get crazy, and started playing... which was why photos like these exists...
Oh yes, this was the day when Val had that 3 minute meeting after overpaying for the cab ride from my place...
Just in case you haven't realised, this is gonna be one REALLY looooong entry, to make up for lost days. Val was being annoying yesterday on MSN, she said "Jac, if you don't blog, I won't dare to blog..". =) Haha.. Arse man, come to think of it, I remember why I haven't been blogging. It is all due to my FIRST LOVE.
MAHJONG
Played mahjong twice this week if I'm not wrong, the first was at Ron's place and the other time which was just recently on thursday, at my darling Bernie's place. Hehehe... Don't know why, I managed to win some cash both times round.. Technically, it was only one time, since the recent one, I haven't gotten my winnings yet.. So to the you know whos out there, -cough cough, hint hint- you know what to do. Ha.
Was recalling real hard what I've been doing for the past week 'sides doing projects... Oh yes, there was this competition held by J&J, the "Best Friends" competition. My best friend Janice and I went to join.. That girl and I have long history.. Way back... Ha. Yeah, so one day, she decided to call me up and asked if I were interested to join. Being me, not exactly the biggest fan of seeing my face in a mag for no matter what reason, was obviously quite hesitant (oh, but that lasted for like a short while only). Why? cos' of the prizes of course.. The top prize for each person was one
Didn't wanna show the submitted photo, it's too 'serious'. Ha. The most stressful thing was that the deadline was due on 31 March and I only sent it in on 30 March. Hopefully, it got in on time, since Bernie made a SUPER DUPER amount of effort to get it posted for me by express delivery.
On that day, when I was taking photos for the competition, ms. valerie chng, decided to get sneaky...
Check out the girl looking into the cupboard, taking one out for a photoshoot in the process... That's val. She went to fiddle wit me mom's famous Precious Moments collection... Well, even I as her daughter, never dared to even touch them... Heheheh.. I know Cecilia will want me to delete that photo.. She's the one actually looking and pointing at the camera. Haha.. The past 2 weeks have been funny... So if anyone dare say I haven't been blogging... don't lemme find out.. Hahaha...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home