butterscotch.n.mint

Tuesday, April 27, 2004

A lil'

tribute

to..

friends who are ending their attachments in 3 days


&

all who are studying their butts off to pass/get (fill in the blanks) grades for the upcoming exams



I sadly I must say, have not exactly been putting my best into studying. It's usually not that bad, but this time round I was pretty upset and my inner self was unbalanced. Ha. Yah right. It's not surprising really, it seems that I get too drained out by the time exams come due to the amount of effort put into my projects. Crazy you say, but hey, I believe in my projects more than I believe in exams so yeah. 3/4 of you would never remember what you have studied out of the text I bet. Then again I might be wrong, never did that well for statistics. Ha. Anyway, to all, don't study till you go mad yah.

Aloy & Guowei, your lives are going to be free again.... Haha.

Oh yes, val, should you decide that you won't make it through don't let your death cert say "cause of death: blowing of nose way too hard". Haha.. Please take care yah..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home