butterscotch.n.mint

Thursday, May 27, 2004

7 hours more...
and i'll be leaving for HongKong.

Ahhhh... Don't know if I should be glad since there seems so much to worry about. Like my orientation group. I hope nothing goes wrong besides the fact that if they need funds. They can't have it, cos' the kaching ching is with me. Hmmm... Mah-her has yet to gimme the money. I hope I'll be able to buy her some or at least a few stuff which she would like. Cecilia, I got something in mind for you too.. Hope I can find it and give it you.

And yes, I am really really sorry that I'm actually not around to celebrate your birthday. I REALLY REALLY wanted to, i even told choy early that i didn't wanna fly that period but due to unforeseen circumstances, that was the only time I could make it. So sorry k, Love, I promise you'll get something to make up for the missing of your 19th birthday..

Mah-her, blog more mah, who knows maybe in HK I might get internet connection, and if you blogged bout what you want, I can check it out. Hahahah. Incentive right? Anyway gotta sleep now, have to wake in three hours time. Ugh. Haven't been sleeping right. 2 hours here and there...

Take care y'all and I'll see you guys on my birthday yah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home