decided to link some new stuff on the left hand side and see stuff which I would actually like to get. Heh. The Paul Frank site, totally cool. annoying thing was i couldn't link the pictures so I kinda copied them. Hopefully, once again, I won't get sued. Here are the 2 things which I really really wanna get...
There were the sunnies too.. they were SUPER RETRO!!! ha. but there were just too many. Hmm.. I'm thinking of trying to get them to set up a flagship store here. Damn, I'm just thinking too far.. ha. Trying to concentrate on my entry while listening to DUPLEX which my dad's watching right now. it's a pretty good show. Hilarious actually. i'm never that good with giving reviews.
you know what.. I NEED TO SHOP!! not shopping is killing me. i'm refraining myself from shopping since i'm leaving from hongkong and especially when it seems that nice and beautiful stuff are popping out.. AHHHHHHHH!!!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home