Hmmm... BLOGGER just decided to change its layout today. Damn, can't see the entries immediately anymore. That sucks. This is not important by the way.
What IS important is, the very fact that Ngee Ann computer systems are extremely screwed up. I admit, it is my very own fault that I made a mistake in the room booking, but somehow due to its 'pending' status, I am unable to cancel that wrong booking. WHY SO?? Well, go ask those bloody assholes who designed the program. I would not be so bloody pissed right now if I knew how long it would take for me to try and correct my mistake. The thing is I DON'T KNOW! Lives are depending on this. It's not as if I don't recognise or admit to my folly. I am. But hey, "you are only able to cancel your bookings only when it's approved or denied." The best part, the system, sent me an email requiring approval. How the hell am I supposed to get approval when firstly, aren't you guys supposed to be the one approving my booking? and secondly, you don't gimme ANY instructions on how to get it approved and YOU DARE SEEK FOR MY G*D-DAMN APPROVAL?
Well I say Ngee Ann, "YOU CAN KISS MY BIG FAT ASS.. and when you are done kissing it, lemme get this room booking thingy done once and for all or else.."

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home