butterscotch.n.mint

Sunday, May 02, 2004

I must say val.. your color combi skills still need a LOT of brushing up to do! Heh.. Aiyah.. Those kind of people suck. I hope 'it' reads it. Anyway, I kinda agree with ron, your metaphoric story is quite creepy.. A lamb and a human?? And yes hopefully this cheers you up. This is another take on 'walk around myself'...


K, it's sunday, the first paper of the exams would officially start tomorrow, and am i worried, HELL NO.. why so, I've got no idea which probably is gonna explain why I seriously screwed.

(Hope you guys aren't following me. heh)
Yes, I wanna thank Cecilia for asking me to go for

Saturday Night Fever

Frankly, I would never have gone to see it if not for her. The advert so totally did not appeal to me. And yes, thank you darling Choy, for paying for all my plays/stand up comedies/musicals that I've been to.. Throughout the show there were a few screw ups one which was extremely hilarious. The first was in the beginning of the show where couples were on the dance floor doing the same dance, one couple forgot a whole set of dance steps. Ron said he wasn't that observant cos' almost everything else becomes a blur when he concentrates on a certain part of the whole set. Ha.

The other one was really funny. The scene was initially set at brooklyn bridge and the next was the dance studio. The backstage people kinda forgot to lift the bridge up, so Monty (aka Mr. Bootylicious) went "Hey! We're dancing under the Brooklyn bridge." At least he could handle the situation in a funny manner.. Ha. The show reminded me of a BeeGees concert in musical format. Heh. If I had the cash, I would pay for my parents to go watch it at the good seats. I'm sure they would like it...

K, my mind's a total mess now.I realised my entries seem to lack flow nowadays, but never mind lah, as long as it can be understood-ed, I'm fine wit it.. See ya

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home