butterscotch.n.mint

Friday, May 07, 2004

One more PAPER... and it's over. I hate myself. I know I should be studying, should have started preparation for my exams earlier, considering this is the first time that we were actually given about 2 weeks to prepare for it. Ugh, I'm stupid. I might have been able to have done better if I had studied earlier and more efficiently & effectively. A bit too late to berate myself now ey.. but hey, I know I'm not the only one out there doin this. I just made mine.. vocal that's all. Anyhow, I would be studying now if it weren't for the fact that I'm dying. Yes, dying.

My nose seems to want to make a name for itself in the Guiness Book of Records for creating the highest flu-infected tissue paper pile in the world. I hate being sick. My nose is either stuck or running (pity, it can't really run away, I'll be happier), my mouth is perpetually dry, I'm losing my voice, who knows maybe by the time you read this, I have actually lost it. I feel light, and as if I'm constantly on the verge of fainting.. Basically, I'm in the worse condition that one can be in the midst of preparing for a last paper.

The thing about last papers are that, you would have already lost whatever motivation/drive you had earlier in the week to study for it. You know it's ending, and somehow the part where it ends is much more gratifying and appealing than the part of studying and immerging yourself in the books. Ugh. I can't wait for exams to be over. I wanna hermit-ify me. Doubt I can though. I've got reponsibilities. I hate responsibilities (at this current state of course). Gone are the days when you can go anywhere without your cell phone.

Right now, if I turned my cell phone off for a week, I'd be blamed and if it could happen, I'd be stoned. By who, you say? People whom I call my FRIENDS. Ha. I still love you guys incase you're wondering. A similar scenario happened before. I turned it off for one or two days and when I finally did turn it on again, I received torrents of phone calls and voicemail messages (by the way, have you heard my v.mail? You should you know) and text messages. Apparently, it was as if I had either a) vanished from this planet b)disappeared on this itsy bitsy teeny weeny island or c)simply away. This being the very fact that I could be sitting in the same coffee shop(umhum, yes, I do go to one) as you are, having my meal. SO what's the crime in turning off my phone? It seems sometimes that with that lil' tiny technological device which almost every Sinaporean on this planet owns, we have sold our lives to others, be they be our friends, enemies, bosses, and whosoever. We don't own our own lives anymore and you know what, THAT SUCKS! Oh yes, in case you actually think of not contacting me anymore by means of that mobile device. Think again. I still would like the ocassional call or message. I'd die eventually aight.

I know I'm ranting, but hey, you've read it until so far.. So please do continue scrolling down.

The thing is, all those paragraphs you read up there, were not the part of the initial plan. It wasn't what I planned to blog. I had only 2 things to say. First, it was a certain realisation which came to me and secondly, something that happened yesterday.

A conclusion/realisation has been made. I am officially a

bag WHORE

Yes, you heard me right, a bag whore. I lurve bags to the very thread that it was woven with. Be they big, small, cheap, branded, retro, or simple. I love them all. I bought a bag recently, from OG. It wasn't that cheap, mind you. Actually, to digress a lil', OG sells quite a bit of funky stuff there. Anyway, yeah, so here's a photo of it.

It had 20% off, otherwise I would be thinking twice, thrice and any amount of times thinking of buying it. The original price came close to sixty two dollars. That's bloody expensive for that kind of a bag really. But, it's supposedly to the one and only piece in Singapore. Glen commented that it was kinda ah-maish. Ah hell.. I think it's cool. Ha. Oh yah, I added links to other bag-sites.

K, to yesterday. Ra ra lamb brought Bernie to his hairstylist yesterday and Bernie dragged Guowei along. Pity, I don't have the photos with me now to show you guys. The result: WONDERFUL. I forgot to add, their Graduation (read PROM) night is on Friday, the 14th. Bernie's style actually showed this time round. Usually, even with different styles it'll end up looking the same. As for Guowei, he's what I call, one funky dude. I chose the style for him. Had to convince him like 3 times before he decided to get that style. To all, I don't think you'd expect him to look this way. Total change man. The two of them, just made me wanna get my haircut that day too. Couldn't though, didn't have the cash. Yes, the both of them are looking gooood!

My brain's run dry. I can't think anymore. I think the flu has infected my brain and is taking over. Lesson to be learnt: Don't mess with the flu virus. It'll mess you back. Bye guys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home