To all who have missed my presence. Then again, I doubt there is anyone who did actually miss it. Ha. I am probably right you know, some of you guys 1) don't even know this blog belongs to 2 people, 2)can't differentiate who's BUTTerscotch (val) and who's mint (jac).
Anyhow, don't feel so bad if you belonged to either one of the two types of people as mentioned above. It's ok.
This entry is suppose to neutralise whatever foul language or bad vibes which came from my partner in crime. Ha. Let's see.. Well, I have been in a pretty good mood this week. Can't really explain why, was being a lil' ditsy and stupid but hey, if it keeps me in a good mood, why not right? Val on the other hand, seem to be pretty violent if you know what I mean.
Oh yes, I managed to hurt myself at home today. It was a simple procedure. Got up from my bed, walked out of the room, and right into the cupboard. Oops. Forgot to add the part where you have to be temporarily blind and unable to support yourself. Yup, that's what happened. Don't know if it's the stress that's getting to me. If it is, I obviously can't tell. Or, it could be due to my low blood pressure again. Thought it was over. Ugh, that sucks. Result: abrasion across my arm and a freaked out expression from my dad. He never gets that freaked when that happens, but I guess this time was the worst. Normally, I would regain sight quite quickly unlike this time round, if I didn't bang into the cupboard, I'd probably have smashed my head on the floor.
On a lighter note, things for orientation are going better than expected. But hey, this' just the beginning. Hopefully, my scs won't lose steam through the month and nothing will go wrong when I'm in HongKong. Yes, just recalled something which happened a few days back. I got mistaken by some lady to be my dad's wife. Can you believe that? The worse thing is, this is not the first time. The first was when I was in Australia, at the Customs. Anyway, back to the case of mistaken identity 2, she refused to believe us even when we told her we only had a father-daughter relationship. She thought we were a 20-odd year couple. Can you imagine that? That means, she shaved off 20 odd years off my dad. My dad's 48 this year if I'm not wrong, and made me feel old. My dad was obviously happy 'bout that. He's YOUNG!! Wonder what my mom will say 'bout that when she comes back. She's having fun right now I think. Barcelona, Spain. Stupid company, why can't they subsidise me too?
I need new jeans by the way, just to let y'all know. My jeans has a hole; at a place where you least expect it. That hole appeared because my laundry detergent is so freaking strong, that it ate right into it. That just means NEW JEANS for me. Heheeh.
Gotta go now, need to clean up my room, so I can start work on orientation stuff.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home