butterscotch.n.mint

Thursday, July 01, 2004

Pi pi pi pi pi...



Ha, for those who don't get it.. dont worry, I haven't turned lian yet.. haha. as most of you know, orientation was the highlight of the month of JUNE, but now... it's TERM time..

Sigh, before I start on my extremely long entry, I would first like to answer a few things.
(1) [a]stroboy: err.. that song ah, there's no title to it, cos' we mixed it what..
(2) coconut: i know i asked you to try out for it, but it seems it's based on recommendation.. sorry :( AND thank you sooooooooo much for the present. It's the first time anyone ever bought me a charm bracelet.. Too bad there wasn't a green slipper or a brown one. Heheheh..
(3) jan-oooooo: i'm so sorry lahling for not being there for you when you kinda need me.. and i know i always say i'll make it up to you.. but i REALLY REALLY do mean it. I sincerely wish you to be happy with whoever you are with right now. YOu deserve that much. I love you!!!

Ah, now that I'm done. Lemme start with orientation.

First and foremost, I would like to say it was HELL.. but it was worth that amount of hell. My group was "the Lord of the Rings" for the unaware. We managed to get the GOLD award (aka 2nd best grp) and for the best deco on Package Day. I know there are others who feel that we truly do not deserve it, but hell, they don't have a say in it besides the fact that I know we won it fair & square.

I was unhappy over quite a lot of things, stressed out due to certain things, tired and drained out due to the unhappiness and stress but when it all came down to the last 5 days, it was truly worth it. My friends from way back said, "Jac, when did you become so stupid?" That newfound stupidity was because of the politics I decided to get myself back into. A stupid move? Perhaps so.. Was it worth it? Totally. To be crude and obnoxious, politics is fun to watch and to manipulate at times..

Right now, I'm still wondering if I should join back the society as part of the main committee. I know I can commit to it if I want to, might take a slight toll with the REAL programme and all, but shouldn't really be a problem. The one that's making me have second thoughts is that would I be valued if I join?? It might sound arrogant the previous sentence but to put it in your own shoes personally, would you want to do something when you know you are not valued or the value perceived by others is not justified? Hmmm.. The most motivating force right now is GRADUATION.. not the one where people receive certs of all sorts but the one where guys look smart in a shirt and tie and girls doll up to the nines in their dresses or gowns.. I know I'll fight for it, but in order to do so.. I need support.

So, can I have feedback as to whether you guys want a Prom Nite this year??

Please say YES!!!! heheheh..

As most of you would know by now, school has started ONE bloody week earlier. And to those who don't know, the next sem would probably start round 6 December if my info is accurate. Oh yes, Val is in tourism and I'm in marketing. My current business partner is... [drumroll, lame right? I know :)] AMORE spa & fitness. That reminds me, my training is on this Friday and I'd better read up on them tomorrow. Val, you seem so aloof now.. Don't know if you're tired or others but do take care yah. I know I haven't been talking to you much recently either.. Haiz. Still LOVE you!!! hehehe...
Saw most of my classmates on the first day of school.. well, they are what you can call interesting, I guess. The only people I know there are, oNePuncH, eva, pamela and sukfen.. Hmmm, hope the rest won't turn out weird..

There's more.. So scroll on..

Before I started this entry, while ah choy was driving me home, I did a fair bit of reflection and thinking. I thought about my life, my relationship and my friends. To all my friends out there, I know I've been neglecting you quite a bit and I know I always have excuses for them.. Well, I thank you for your understanding. Heh. I always think about you even at the most unlikely moments. In case if you don't know I'm refering to you, here's a list.
Ping, Jan, Lorr, Zhen, Min, Grass, Lin, Coco, Val, Glen, Jeremy, Eldo, Ah Boon, Hongzhen, Andre, Prisc.. Brain's leaking so paiseh ah.. the list is endless or relatively endless. I know I don't have THAT many friends.

Bernie Choy


Yes, I was thinking and NO, I'm not breaking up with you when you go to the army. much as it sounds tempting (hehehe, no lah, I'm not crazy enough to do that). I do wish the situation isn't what it is now. I wish I didn't have to leave. I wish you didn't have to serve the country although you got lucky and it's only 2 years now. There are so much things I wish for. I also wanna apologise for all the things I've said in my fits of anger and annoyance. Thank you for being so understanding and for being so patient with me.. BUT one thing's for sure, I'm still LAO DA!!! ehhehehe.

Before I end off,
I will be revamping this blog soon enough. I'm bored of it already. And there's something new to look out for. Heh. It's still bags.
By the way, did anyone get what I wished for on my birthday list????

Okie, brain juice completely dried up now. See ya guys..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home