I know my partner and I haven't exactly been blogging lately. As for me, I have my reasons whereas my partner, ms. chng, is currently mia to me too. Maybe she's too busy basking in the light of lurrrrrve. Ha. I just know she'll scream at me for saying that. Anyway, lemme tell you what has happened in these few weeks.
Firstly, I've grown old. Yes, old. This is due to the stress I've been getting. Tomorrow is my roadshow, by the way for those who study in Ngee Ann, please do come down and take a look. K, lemme do some promo first. I'm on a tight sales target.
Guys, if you want your girlfriends fit, sign them up for the fitness courses k or if you wanna pamper them which you should by the way, spa is the way to go. We do both yah, so do gimme a call or something if you are interested.
Girls, the spa facilities are what i would say woooah... and the promotions they are having are pretty good. discounts are given. up to 50% off... as for me, I'm actually aiming for the 4, one hour body massages... Heh. By the way, these promos are for students and staff of schools.
Apparently, things aren't going as easy as expected. but this is what my tutor calls the real world. I mean yeah, it's not called the REAL programme for nothing but hey, I feel like I'm being treated like shite from the other side. My classmates are gems I tell you. They do their work although they get lost every now and then, but hey who says I don't either.
It seems marketing is not as exciting as I thought it was. Maybe it's just me. Not that I'm complaining, but ah well, since I've made my choice and I've got less than a year to go what the hell right. My semester's are reducing which means the cirriculum is getting squeezier and squeezier.. my hols are so totally cut short by one month. and the month i was told we have to work for Amore. ARGH.. this means no rest... Christmas is a Friday which means no extra rest day. while people are celebrating a holiday during the holidays, we are celebrating a holiday nearing the common tests. tell me, how sucky can my life get? actually, come to think of it, i think it could be worse. of which i think it will be worse.
finally managed to meet one of my best friends after quite a while, which was good, cos' i feel rooted in a sense. received complaints from my other friend that i was too busy to meet her. but hey, i am too busy. i could meet you, if you could meet me at 10, 11pm at night. but i know you probably won't. ah hell, i just need to stop thinking nowadays.
i've got the roadshow on tomorrow (once again, come down please please pretty please) and my ibs (interactive business skills) sales call too. which means while being so busy, i would have to dress up in shirt and pants and all, with proper make up.. wah, this is making me feel even more lousy.
oh yes, on saturday while in school, if you really must know why, it was one of my many class meetings i managed to find a slow and easy pace, what made it better was the fact that i saw my eye candy. later that day, i went to watch Michael Chiang's Private Parts. It was pretty funny, but somehow it kinda falls short. I felt quite a bit for Edward (one of the characters) cos' I understood what she went through. the reason for being upset with society and all. It could be me, but I felt that the people whom I went to watch the show with didn't quite get the feeling. No offence k.. it's just my perception. I could be wrong yah.
Anyway, need to go do all my bloody online tutorials, cos' it's e-learning week. and Ron, have fun in school yeah. ha.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home