butterscotch.n.mint

Monday, August 23, 2004

First and foremost I must say, Val, who happens to be the co-owner of this blog and whom I still think is a friend of mine (might be wishful on my side. heheh), apparently has forgotten about my existence for quite a while. Didn't even bother to mention me 'cept her darling Eric. Anyway, before you decide to flare up at me again, Val, like you did the last time, have a good trip in HongKong, at least for the shopping part if not the rest. Don't really know your itenary either, but hell I think you're gonna do quite a bit of sight-seeing.

ENJOY!! =)

I thought my life was boring, then it went to entertaining, then back to boring. Wondering why? Or are you bored with me already?Anyway...

Ron, my boyfriend's best bud, told me this, 'the first three weeks between the guy and the girl is very crucial', this with regards to him living in tekong and all. Just to note, this is a rough quote so don't take me word for word. Crucial was used in the sense of how much I would miss him and it was supposed to be really enormously, and I told him that I might just prove him wrong.

Well, at this point of time, I can't say that he's proven wrong or right. I admit, I do miss him but not in the way that movies would portray. The 'Oh NO!!! I will simply die without his love.....' kind of miss-him.

Everyone's too busy with their lives now for me, so I decided to be busy for me. Till the day that Bernie left to begin his journey of saving the nation, I was too busy for everyone else. Sounds untrue and unbelievable doesn't it? For the past few months, I never spent more than an hour at home, alone. Now, I do it everyday, hours at it too. What a sad life huh? Yeah, I agree. But it's not doing me any harm. Let's see, who do I begin with being too busy? Alright, let's start with my dad. He's too busy beginning his new life else where, and even if he were not busy, he still can't be here. So there's one person cancelled out. Next, my next of kin, brother and mother. One's having a new found relationship and the O's, while the other is still busy with work, so in total three strikes for the family department. Next, close friends both outside school and within school. Where do I begin?

I'll start with outside. I used to have three, then it reduced to two, then to one. Soon I believe will be none. One got so into her love life, then I was too much of a baggage I guess. The other, our lives became so different when we stepped into different social circles. The click factor started reducing, reducing and reducing, till this date, I still think it's reducing. Lastly, my best friend. I admit, it's partly my fault for not putting in tons of effort. But she has an outside life now, and I'm not part of it. So yeah, right now, 6 strikes.

Different classes, different specialisations. A nice mix for separation. One got a boyfriend and new friends and a part-time job, and now she simply has no or little time for anyone else old anymore. The other, isn't her fault, mine I guess. I stopped having that great amount of patience anymore. It's not like it's gone forever, but I'm just too tired. And I realised recently very recently I must say, she doesn't need me anymore. Current status: 8 strikes.

My bunch of friends whom I used to hang out in school, note 'used to'. They don't really have time for me anymore. Why? I don't know. I never know anything now. Too busy with school, too busy with CCAs, too busy with some other sort of shit (don't mind the crudeness, guys, but that's how it feels). Current status: -unknown- strikes (but it sure is more than 11)

Oh yes, after that long number of paragraphs, it's now to what was entertaining, and lost its value. I FOUND OUT THAT SOMEONE DISLIKES ME!!! Wanted to use 'hate' but it might be a lil' too strong in this context, unless you, the person who dislikes me would like to change it to hate. Feel free to drop a tag yah. I was messaged suddenly into the night, and was told that there was some anti-jac guy around. He's called HI by the way. So I replied, I don't give a shit about that guy, cos he's nothing to me. Arrogant you say, but hey, I don't know who that guy is, so obviously he is nothing to me. And right now, it seems he feels that cos' of me, a particular friend of mine has no mind of her own. By the way, to the clueless, go check out one of the blogs linked up at the left. If you find it, you'll get the gist of it. Suddenly, at that point of time, I felt entertained. Then it lost its value, when I realised I wasn't gonna find out much more about. So ah hell. Anyway, I got a special message for you HI, who ever you are.

HI,
Do you even know me? Frankly, I hope you don't cos if you do, I would seriously like to whack the shit out of you. Then again, I doubt it. My hand would suffer and you won't, cos' you're too thick in the head.

So yeah, life's back to boring. Sex and the City 7... Here I come!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home