butterscotch.n.mint

Monday, September 20, 2004

I don't know what to type but I did notice a trend. Sounds big or imposing doesn't it? (shite, I dont' think imposing is the word to use here, but what the hell, I can't think of any others at the moment) It's quite a stupid thing really. Ha. I just wanted to say that I noticed that for every entry I typed, Val will type 2 entries. Maybe the reason why is cos' I feel guilty for not typing an entry. Hahahaha.

Anyway, I really don't have much to say except that for 3 more days, I will be very much acquainted with a place called Changi General Hospital and a MRT station known as SIMEI. Most of you would have known by now, it's all cos' of Mr. Choy. He got stung by a bee and ended up in the hospital with the need to do a minor op.

AND YES, IT WAS ONLY ONE BEE.

I still think it was hilarious, him being warded for just one puny little bee. Oh, I think I better retract that statement before I get stung by its family. I'm just being crappy, don't mind me. Anyway, yes, for all of you out there, particularly those NOT in marketing, enjoy your holidays. I am envious of you!!!! But still, there's hope for a really short trip to Australia.

Ah yes, can someone tell me which is better? An Australian driver's licence or a Singaporean one? And what is the great difference?? I will be eternally grateful to whoever answers me, otherwise it means I will have to find it out for myself. Aaackkk...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home