well, val won't be blogging much, I hope I'll be able to though. No guarantees. I know I'm supposed to be busy, but I don't feel it. I don't feel the rush or the motivation to do anything with regards to school anymore. Maybe it's cos my attention span is short. Ha. Who knows?? Hope I'll find out soon enough. Time is running out. Zhen reminded me of the time when I was SOO enthusiastic to join Marketing. Now, I can't wait to get out of it. Maybe I'm tired of it. I don't know it if the 'it' refers to the course or the people. I mean I don't dislike any of them don't get me wrong. But my energy seems to be drained from school no matter how.
Why am I still awake? Well, I was supposed to receive 3 emails 1 and a half hours ago. But to date, the number of received emails are NONE. You know who you are. And I guess I'll be doing it in school after IS, knowing that all of this is due on Friday. What a rush, weeeee....
Anyway, what was my original train of thought? Oh yes, school. It's killing me inside out. It's like the most annoying leech ever. No amount of eye candies or motivation can get that bloody leech off me. My analogy is going way off. Usually in cases like these, shopping curtails the problem in one way or another. But this time round, even with my constant bouts of need to shop, it is STILL A PROBLEM.
I need to go australia.
I need to know which courses I want to enrol in.
I need to know which courses I am eligible for.
I need to know what I really want to do.
I need a break, a rest, a whatever you wanna call it.
I need to know when this year finally ends.
I need to know where my life is leading me.
I need to know when is the earliest time I am leaving.
I need to know when I can have time to myself, away from the world.
I need to know when my depression can really end.
There's more I need to know. I know it. But right now, I just don't know.
What a paradox eh?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home