I need a weekday boyfriend.
Requirements:
Monday - Friday, 24 hours a day
No commitment on weekends, except emergencies
Able to live by my rules
Willing to support my lifestyle
Likes me for being the bitch that I am
Any takers?
It would be really nice if only that could come true, and everybody could be happy with it. Ah.. I know, I'm in LaLa Land.. Besides, I still love that boyfriend of mine..
It's my first year anniversary today, but I'm not even celebrating it. What's there to celebrate, when there isn't an other half. Not that I'm upset or anything, since I never really thought I could be faithful to this extent. Technically, I didn't even remember about it until...
Ron and Wenhao came over to school at 11pm [yes, i was still in school], to pass me flowers supposedly from Bernie.. Thanks (to the both of you)! =) It was so late and you still came and actually sent me home... HEHEHEh..
K, I think I'd better start work now, or else I won't even need to sleep. AND hell the site had better work, or those of you near me, shall hear my cuss like NEVER before...
See ya..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home