butterscotch.n.mint

Wednesday, October 20, 2004

I'm supposed to have studied quite a general amount for tomorrow's exam. Suffice to say, I haven't. I doubt I have not even retained that mere 3 chapters which I once again, supposedly have tried to remember.

I know this is gonna be my death fall but hey, what the hell, I don't think it'll make much difference. I am already falling. I promised that I would start studying after I showered, so I will keep that promise. For now, I'm just gonna finish this entry.

My mom left for a business trip to Enhoven (is that how you spell it? well, that's how it sounds anyway), somewhere in Europe yesterday, while her daughter over here is stuck in Singapore supposedly mugging/studying religiously for her exams. Anyway, guys, message me by Monday k, to get your booze. Basically this means, I'm even more alone than I started out. Bernie as you know is in camp, besides the fact that on Thurs (meaning tmr) he's going to field camp again, and booking out only on Saturday night. Seriously, how much more loneliness can this get? A lot more, since I'm not on talking terms with my brother, it makes things a lot more quiet around.

I just feel sucky right now. I'm not looking forward to anything. Exams gonna be over in 14 hours time, but I've got nothing to look forward to. Nobody to hang out with and all that. For the person who offered, it's that I don't wanna hang out with you. I just feel like going out, doing something. Thanks for the offer really, still considering. =) Just in case you are worried about the weekday thing, I try to make being faithful my thing.

My thoughts are in a mess and so are my ramblings. I apologise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home