butterscotch.n.mint

Wednesday, October 13, 2004


RZR V3

This is helluva phone that's calling out to me, for the moment of course.

What makes me drool over this phone? Simple really, you take the fact that it's really slim, almost half the depth of my current phone; it's actually anodized aluminium (meaning = same material as the ipod mini); has video playback; a 2.2 inch screen; ultra cool looks..

I mean, really. What else can I ask for? Furthermore, it seems that it finally got into Motorola's head that people in Singapore actually prefer the call (aka. the green button) on the left and not right. It's like HELLO... Singapore is not part of the United States nor it's an anagram for the United States. People here live differently. Besides that, there are only 2 things which can put me down.

Firstly, I don't know how user friendly it is. Secondly, THE PRICE IS BLOODY ATROCIOUS!!! C'mon man. $1300 buckeroos for this piece of metal? I'd rather fork it out for the Vertu man. Talking about the Vertu, anyone wanna get it for me? Personally, I like the first onewhich came out. So sleek, so elegant..

Can anyone tell me, why cell phone makers like to make their phones so freaking expensive and then let it drop? Oh wait.. wait.. I learnt this in Principles of Marketing. Market skimming is that it? I know it's somewhere near there. By the way, if there is a reason not to get it, tell me and let my heart be broken quickly, so I can get over it, and drool after the next upcoming phone.

Tomorrow's debate topic:
Creative Zen Touch vs. Ipod Mini. Which will emerge victorious?
Stay tuned to find out.

Damn, I've been watching too much cable. Oh yah, this Hello!Bloggerbot thingy to host pics, quite cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home