Alrighty, I think this is as much debugging that can be done. So, val, you can get to change your font style and size already, but try to stick to one lah.. nicer. ha. Maybe we should each have one particular font, then people can tell the difference. Ha.
For those who feel this triggers unhappy errrmmm.. memories, it's to remind you that your dear old friend jac over here, is apparently still going to school for 3 more weeks unlike other specialisations. Those who are suffering with me, I hear you. haha. Next 2 days are gonna be a horror, I doubt my 'work' will end at 5, cos' my biz partner is coming down on Wednesday. Wish me luck guys.
Eldo, enjoy your trip yah! Bringing back a lil' food won't kill either. haha.
Anyway, a lil update about today.
I went to church after a really looooooooooong time. It's Jermaine's church actually. Don't ask me why I went k, I just did. And yeah, it was quite an eye-opener for me. Ha. For the past times I went to churches, this is what I call different. ha. Dragged Mr. Choy along too.. A real sweetie. He haven't been sleeping properly for the past few days in tekong, cos' he went for field camp and as you all know, we were having rain and lightning storms and all.. While we snuggled in our warm and comfy beds, he was trying his best not to be drowned by the pouring rain. haha..
He slimmed down quite a bit after those 3 days. It seems that the 3 day field camp worked better than the 5 day one. Weird. Anyhow, i didn't manage to get a pic of his slim self, but will post it up when I get hold of it. =) This weekend came and went pretty fast for me.. I wish it didn't happen though. Ah well..
I am getting nowhere near better. I think I'm falling into the deep abyss of sick-land. My fever caught me again, apparently I didn't run away far enough for it to give up. I know by saying this I am going to get the usual, "Tell you lah, go see a doctor, still don't want.". You guys know who you are. So, I would like to thank you for your concern. I really appreciate it but somehow doctors and me don't mix quite well. I prefer chinese meds. Easier to swallow.
Anyway, before I end, I had this thought for quite a while now. What is it with guys and being unable to pee straight into the toilet bowl? I mean come on, I'm pretty sure the target area's pretty big/huge. Then why must it end on the FLOOR?? Not that difficult you know, or is there something that I just don't know... Hmmm...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home