It's official. I am sick. Really sick.
I can't stand or walk properly. I am having fever. It feels like winter. I have a horrible cold. My throat is sore from all the phlegm I have to spit out. It sounds crude but what the hell. I can't swallow no shit. I think I'm dying.
Was supposed to meet the mahjong people to eat dinner. But when I got home, I think my fever went into hyper mood. Hence I'm stuck at home with no dinner and nothing to eat. Oh wait, I did eat. 2 tablets. One for fever the other for my cold, cos' they didn't have those 2 in 1 shit. Hope I don't die. If I do, pray for me k.
I feel hungry, but I don't have the energy to cook, not even instant mee in a cup, cos' it's all spicy. Let's just hope I get to live another day yah.
Damn it. My headache's back.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home