I realised I have too much thoughts in my head. I wanna let it all out, but for obvious reasons this is NOT the place. It's too incriminating. This obviously leaves me to talking to somebody, but it seems there is no somebody for me to talk to. Ah, I don't know. This sucks/blows, whatever you call it. I don't know what I'm doing to myself, my life or anything right now. If anyone does, do call to inform me.
I feel like I'm betrayed and betraying. Please, don't let your thoughts run too wild. It's not as complicated/big a deal as you think. I'm beginning to doubt my abilities as a logical person. My emotions are running all over me. I need them off my back. My life is getting more sad and lonelier as the days go by. Yeah, maybe stayin away from this SUNNY LIL' ISLAND is what I need.
Bleah, I whine too much.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home