butterscotch.n.mint

Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Today is a day what social butterflies would call death.

Went out down town alone today. Wasn't too bad actually. Haven't done that in a while since.. those who know my past will know. ha. I decided to do my mom a huge favour since she seems eternally busy, so I went down to buy her space packer thingy, you know those that sucks out the air in the bag thingy, and I also had to get some stuff for my cuz's friend.

Everyone was too busy for me today, which was why I went down alone, yet I had the great urge to dress up today. Don't know why, so don't ask me. But yeah, so there I was in heels and all alone in town. So after buying the required stuff, which ended me with 2 really HUGE shopping bags, I went shopping for myself. Then it hit me, I realised I looked like those young women, who are bei nan ren bao.. hahha.. if only boy.

Went down to lips for lunch round 5, heh, and to rest my weary legs.. Actually, before I left the house I had thoughts of catching a movie, but was very much discouraged by Hongzhen. Don't know why he was against it either.. Gave up the notion in the end, when I saw the stuff I was carrying.. Personally, watching a movie alone isn't all that bad. Sometimes it happens, especially when the movie you really really wanna catch has been watched by all of your friends who wanna watch it. I don't like forcing people to watch things twice. It loses the touch, I find. Maybe tomorrow after popping down school, I'll go catch a movie by myself.

I guess it's cos' I'm tired on relying on my friends or to say the least hoping they'll be there for me. Everyone's busy with their lives. We all move on, through different ways, at different times. Who knows it just might be for the better, take it as training. I'm not saying I don't love my friends. I do. Frankly, I would just about do anything for them. I've always wondered, when I'm gone (not so literally, more of not so much existent in their lives) how much of a memory was I? and what kind of a memory?

Ah hell, why do I even bother? I never get answers anyway. Everyone's asleep now, think I shall too.. Need to pack my luggage. Ooh, gonna wear skirts, it's been a while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home