'Confusion is a state of mind'
A quote worth agreeing with. However, many forget the part that comes after it. The quote wholly should be put
'Confusion is a state of mind CAUSED BY OTHERS'
It cannot be denied that most of us practise confusion in others, basically to manipulate, no matter how bad it sounds. As described one would be termed fittingly 'a bitch'. Personally, the term should be worn with pride on the sleeve cos' it requires skills to achieve that title.
Denying that I'm not one, is highly unbelievable. I won't deny it, for I don't need to be labelled 'hypocrite'. However no matter how highly skilled the bitch is, karma ended me up on the receiving end this time round. Ironic, probably, but nothing is never ironic.
What kind of a person you are, depends on what kind of choices you make. I hope with the choices I make, whoever is directly involved will not regret it. Remember like they say, what comes around goes around...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home