Daddy,
I know I messaged you already lah, but no harm mah. If I'm not wrong, I'm quite sure you read this blog. hahah.. Anyway, it's quite impossible to extend my stay, or my classmates are sure to make some sort of noise.
to certain classmates reading this: don't bother trying to act like you won't. it's too damn bloody fake.
Oh yah, did this test yesterday night.
You're the smirk,a frown-smile hybrid that's a
little bit cocky and usually associated with
evil or arrogant,but attractive people.You
probably just don't give a damn,but it's
everyone else's fault if you don't because
you're too awesome to have any real faults.
What Kind of Smile are You?
brought to you by Quizilla
You know what, I think it's true.. K, maybe not the 'too awesome' part..haha. Then again, if I thought it weren't I wouldn't be posting it. haha. Oh yes, I finished reading Angels and Demons in less than 2 days. Ah, would have finished it earlier if I weren't playing games on Cartoon Network. It's a real good book I must say, it keeps you wrapped in the plot, making you think and for me, it actually makes me wanna go down to those places and check the architecture out. I know I'm not much of a connosieur (hope I spelt that right) in architecture, but the way the author, Dan Brown, puts it, makes me entralled (is this the right way to use this word?). Anyhow, I still have 2 more of his books to 'polish' off. I seriously recommend his Robert Langdon series. R. Langdon sounds quite charming in the book too.. Ooooh, imagination goin into overdrive. hahaha...
Well, gotta finish Cecilia's TRACE first.. Just wanna say, it's tough taking extreme care for other people's books..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home