Yup, I'm back... Then again, I've been back for a while already, so I guess the novelty's worn off? ha. Anyhow, I decided that I shall not make this blog too dusty, that no one will ever visit again.
Remember the period when I had comments on the lack of true friends and how certain people made off-hand comments. I was just reading an article the other day, and it made me wonder, was I a victim of...'cyber-bullying'?? It defined that bullies who participate in such activities tend to hide in anonymity and lash out at the unsuspecting? victim. Sounds familiar? I guess by that definition I was a victim. The article didn't exactly mention how to help victims. Then again, not much help can be given, in my opinion. It does help however that, you know there are people who will help you 'fight' such bullies.
Like I say, you always learn new stuff everyday. It's not that I'm very much affected by it, at the point I was (then again, who wouldn't be?) it was just that I couldn't really think of what to blog about, so yeah...
I've been wondering, what's it about our blog that people actually come back to read? Are people really that interested in our lives? Well, you the reader, if you are, don't get offended kay. I wonder, why I actually update on the entries. Is it cos' of the need or to entertain or as a form of outlet?
I've had too much time to think since most of my friends aren't around in town. Most will be back tomorrow, but probably too tired to meet up, while one really busy one, will be leaving soon enough. You know who you are, I wish you LUCK!! and I know you can do it kay.. Please don't push yourself wayyyy toooo hard. I still wanna see you around. :)
Since I've had so much time to think, I realised I've mellowed. Don't really know if it's a good or a bad thing. For those who've known me since year 1 in poly, I've mellowed. For those who've known me since secondary 1, I'm what you'd call honey now (cos' I'm getting too sweet.. ha. I'm not being lame or anything by the way. I feel it's true.)
Ooooh yes, just thought of something to blog about. Yesterday, I finally got the opportunity to see who Datuk a.k.a Kelvin was and his pool parlor? (is that what it's called?). It's at 101 plaza. I must say that is one place I'm willing to go even if I'm not playing, then again, I never play. Rates are reasonable I guess, but you can't really ask me. ha. I like the ambience there. It's up market, not dodgey like I don't need to name, since you guys would have places popping up in your head already.
Yeah, that's all I feel like blogging about today.
I need excitment and am currently addicted to: My Boo - Usher ft. Alicia Keys

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home