butterscotch.n.mint

Monday, December 27, 2004

The past week had been pretty eventful, tiring, shopper-horrifying, and even worse saddening... I shall start my story chronologically but from the most recent first, I'm dying which is why my brain doesn't work so well no more. Why I'm dying you'll soon find out...

26 December (Sunday)
As usual, Choy had to book in. Thankfully this time round it was at 9. There was no need to rush dinner or anything or whatsoever. We managed to laze around for the better part in the morning.. Bad turn of event happened after going to Din Tai Fung at Paragon for dinner. I might as well had not eaten at all. Oh yeah, got to meet most of Choy's cousins that day too.. It was what you might call pretty scary... Back to why I was better off not eating, simple reason really, I puked it all out. Just in case the word "BULLIMIC" pops up in your mind, please do try your very best to erase that thought, cos' if that ever happens to me, you'd probably be one too...

It was this day which I broke my resolution. SIGH. I resolved not to buy anything for myself this month, and it was proven I failed miserably... Thankfully my buy wasn't that great. Otherwise.... Found out, it was pretty impossible to get a part-time job with my horrible school schedule. Could have gotten work at smallblackflowers or even Miss Sixty, now it's all GONE. My "BETULAS" seem further and further away..


Talking about buys, I realised how great my best friend is. I love her and that person is JANICE TAY. I don't care if you don't know her but hell, you sure are missing out.
Jan,
When we quarrelled,
I know I can be a total ass saying and doing things which I know are so totally ridiculous.
I know I keep missing or err... forgetting your birthdays and getting you gifts on different occasions.
I know I haven't been there when you needed someone to talk to, to comfort you.
I know you'd go all out for me, in protecting me and buying things for me (Heheh).
With all that knowledge,
I still know that we'll stay best friends, through all the rubbish we go through.
I love you. Muak!

25 December (Saturday)
Had the menu in mind to cook dinner for Choy's family, Ronald, Wenhao and Taiyo but obviously fate had something else in mind. Choy ended up cooking the Christmas dinner, cos' I was way too ill to stand up, let alone cook. My stomach was in rejection mode. Everything that went in, decided it wanted to come out the same way. I resulted in wasting Boon Tong Kee chicken rice.. Rah. We ordered turkey, roast beef and ham from Cold Storage. Technically Bernie wanted it, not me. When we went to collect it, it was chilled and we had to find a way to get it heated up.. The turkey was huge mind you. Anyway, Choy's first attempt at cooking dinner, wasn't too good.. Soup was a lil' too buttery. Mushrooms were a lil' too sour.. Heh.. But it was a commendable effort. Cooking for 11 people isn't exactly the easiest thing to do..

I didn't even get to eat dinner though, cos' smelling the food made me nauseous so I slept right through it. Ate po chai yun, and when I woke up to the ruckus the guys were making in the room, I realised I had the fever. I mean seriously, who could be as unlucky as me.. Went to play TABOO, good game I must say. Decided to stick with Choy and Taiyo, cos' Taiyo had tons of question marks on his forehead appearing when playing.. haha. After that they moved on to playing Monopoly, was banker for a while and decided to retire. Retire to sleep that is.

And that was how I spent my Christmas day, SICK.

24 December (Friday)
The last day which I was still considered well. Was still doing last minute christmas shopping as usual. Had dinner at Uncle Simone's house. Wanted to eat but was chased away from the dinner table. My relatives are vultures I tell you. Haha.. Nah, just joking. All my relos have OFFICALLY met Choy that night and I swear some of them think he's gay. Made him dress that way that night, cos' we were going mox. Oh yes, we're gonna have 'SEE Idol' on New Year's Day at KBox. hahaha.. I hope I win.. hahhah.

Back to looking and dressing gay, didn't want him not to be able to pass thru the door. Wah, and when we were there, I bet I saw male vultures' eyes swarming all over him when we were at the 1st floor. Too bad boys, he's mine. Drank quite a bit, got high, the lychee shots weren't exactly very good, danced, got stared at by lil' ginahs, felt old, said stupid stuff, did stupid stuff. Slept in the car for a good whole 2 hours, don't ask why.

R & J,
Hope you two managed to sort at least some stuff out. And you 2 OWE me one.. hahhahah

Choy,
Thank you baby, for doing things like that for me when you didn't have to. I mean it everytime when I say I love you. About the stuff I said in the car that night, the k* thingy, it's just not to a particular person, but to a lot of people male and female alike. Even jan, hahhaha.. Shhhh, don't ever tell her what it's about k.

I know I'm meeting new friends and new people nowadays, slowly moving on with life. Don't worry so much k. I need to adapt and learn to live with you being posted in the army. I don't wanna be put at a standstill. I'm becoming independent again, don't let me lose that. You know I have to. I love you so so much, I wouldn't do stupid things. You are one of the best things that happened to me.

For all those people whom I've gotten pressies for, if you really hate the stuff I got you, tell me k. In future, I just won't get you anymore gifts. hahaha... To Wenhao, Ron, Xinyi & Xinxian, thanks for your gifts!!! 2 new bags!! Mom's gonna kill me but what the hell. Heh.


-Mentioned above are a summarised version of events, to know more, please contact Jac (heh)-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home