Indonesian cuisine seems to be the current thing to eat nowadays. Practically everyone I've been out with seems to want to eat leading me having it at least once a week. Anyhow, that's not the thing i'm getting at.
Bernini's family decided to go down to Causeway Point (that's at Woodlands for the uninitiated) to have their dinner. So all 6 of us packed ourselves into the Mercedes. Actually, it was more of the 4 of us at the back who were squashed. The highlight of the journey was, Bernini's dad missed a turn, a critical turn which would lead us straight to our destination. Instead, due to Bernie's incessant questions, we HEADED straight to the Woodlands checkpoint. It was round 8 that night, and somehow, there was a jam. We were stuck in it for what seems to be eternity. Everyone started going crazy due to the lack of oxygen and FOOD.
The annoying part was due to a bus (the coach kind) was right in front of us, we couldn't tell what was happening in front. However, directly in front of us was another Mercz (S Class). That ba-ba-doh, managed to kiss the ass of the bus, and much later.. his car started to steam aka overheated. So there we were, worried the car would breakdown right there. Luckily, it didn't. Otherwise, I would have gone down and knocked on their window and ask them, "Ooei..(I'll let you fill in the blank)". Because of its situation, it stopped moving temporarily as he switched it on and off often which resulted in TWO cars cutting in. According to Bernie's dad, why the driver was in that situation, was due to his lack of concentration on the road. As he had a passenger with him, whom he was canoodling with. RAH!! IDIOTS! Anyhow, we got to our destination in the end although we still got lost for a while after getting out of the jam. Heh.
The next part of the entry is completely irrelevant to what was mentioned above. It's about a particular person. If you guessed it, good for you. If the person whom I'm refering to, don't get it. Well, I don't know what to say then.
DEAR YOU,
If you haven't noticed by now, I'm pissed and annoyed with you.
Why? It's simple really, if you haven't figured out. Knowing you just came back from overseas, I made the effort to contact you cos' that's what I do, contacting my FRIENDS. Well, maybe it was my fault on perception. Cos' I guess it's not the same for you.
Ever since you got back from your trip, it was obvious I wasn't your friend anymore. You kept giving me the same excuse. "I'm meeting MY FRIENDS whom I got to know from my trip". Fine, when a day was finally set, in the end you told me you were ill. I was pissed of course, back when I didn't know you were ill, cos' it seemed you blew me off once again to meet the beloved friends of yours. I felt bad in the end, thinking of the things I said especially since you're sick. But lo and behold, it seems that I needn't feel bad at all, since I was either psychic or knew you pretty well. Decided to call you back since you were sick and all, and what did I find out? You were OUT! Now, if you were to darn sick to meet me, you were not sick enough to meet your new friends. I know some of them aren't new, I'm grouping them to make it easier.
Furthermore, I found out some stuff through others, and their entries. Well, if you were busy trying find yourself a partner, I would have understood. I would have supported you. But hell, since you couldn't be too darn bothered, why should I? I am not giving you the benefit of the doubt, or even trying to understand. The reason is simple. You don't deserve it.
After all that, you talk to me online not knowing what's wrong, then again you hardly do. The rant I gave you, it was definitely justified. Let me inform you now, I don't care if you hate me now, or never ever wanna talk to me again, or continuing to act like I don't exist or what nots. I really don't care after this entry, cos' I gave a damn, particularly to those I treat as friends. Since you don't even put in effort, why should I.
Lastly, if you're gonna say I don't know you well enough. Hell, maybe I just don't give a damn anymore. After all this, I wish you all the best with your new friends, and new friend. Take care.
LOVE,
Jaclyn.
I tried my best to keep you in anonymity but if others figure it out, oops. This is the best I can do, diplomacy in my writing can just kiss my ass for now.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home