butterscotch.n.mint

Saturday, January 22, 2005

I thought I was strong... I guess I was
wrong."


The analogy might be weird sounding, but do correct me if I am wrong.

A person would be equivalent to a computer.
When you first use it, you don't really care about the defences which protects your computer from receiving viruses, worms, trojans..
Till the time when you are hit by it. You could try your best and get rid of it, and when it has recovered, provide it with the best protection you have. However, remains can still be found
or the other option is that it just dies. No form of saving would it bring back to its revived state.

When one reached a stage where one could finally make own decisions, one wouldn't really care the consequences or anything. Till the time when one is hit by something bad, then the defences go up.
It's too late by then isn't it?
One could learn from it, get over it, then begin to build their defences up again with all the painful scars.
The other option is let it run you straight to the ground, and never find the will or courage to come back again.

How true? That's for you to decide.

Am I that simple now? Are my defences down? Am I being stepped all over? I've had enough. That's all I know. I know I am not what I used to be. Am I weak?

Bitch. Revengeful.
Terms used on me. I don't deny it. It's after all a defence mechanism I've grown to love to use. It's a good wall.

Compassion.
I lack compassion. Heard that before. But has anyone really shown compassion to me? Then why does anyone else deserve that?

The world is undeserving except for one thing. The world deserves death. Of humans to be exact. Without us, the world will then truly be a better place to live in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home