butterscotch.n.mint

Thursday, January 13, 2005

The skin found now, is not created by me this time round considering I have yet to find any form of inspiration. So, do bear with it for now. Don't think I can stand being unoriginal in designs for long. Somehow, I think just as long as you guys can read the entries, you'd be happy. haha.

Kinda am in not good mood now, think I just lost a whole bagful of stuff (suspect: mother). I've got a hunch that my missing ring, was lying somewhere in there. Anyhow, just wish me luck yeah?

I've come to a conclusion/realisation, nobody is truely happy for me pertaining to me starting a new life in the land down under. People have been trying to persuade me to stay, with various reasons. It circulates mainly around 3 reasons.

  1. boyfriend aka Bernie Choy
  2. friends
  3. work
Life feels bleak now. Lousy projects popping up all over the place. Roadshows, hopefully one of the last few. Graduation is coming in 2 - 3 months time? I'm not getting any rest. Ugh.

Mah-her, hope you get the job but take care of your health k, it's a night job after all... and it's been a while since we've talked like that today. haha.. Don't forget the pinkie swear ah..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home