butterscotch.n.mint

Monday, March 14, 2005

Felt like blogging, don't really know why though. It seemed as if a burden was lifted off my shoulders somehow, in many ways of course. I had actually blogged a draft which never saw sunlight, so I guess only one person will ever get to read it. Heh. Stuff have happened in this period of absence, so I shall try filling it up.

TODAY
3 projects are finally over. Got cheesed off in the process, if after reading this you think you did, then I would say, you probably were one of the many who cheesed me off. ha. what a term. someone from sometime ago, said 'you are always complaining about these things all the time'. well, i can't really help, if these things keep recurring because of certain people keep doing the same things. Confused? Don't worry, it's meant to be that way. Felt quite bad though, forgot to do certain part of my projects, and furthermore, I keep losing my work. I restate that my com has too much junk to handle anything anymore, I simply MUST re-format my com. D-day is coming for it. heheh. Wanted to include a picture about today, but too tired. By the way, went Geylang to have my beef kwayteow and spicy froglegs, with extra spice, extra froglegs and extra cong. heh. DELICIOUS!! I have the victoria street one, but too lazy to search for it. One day maybe. Oh yes, as most of you know, we had a final presentation to demonstrate a whole year's worth of work, and I had to send a picture of me. Suddenly I felt quite proud of the picture, therefore I decided to post it up. Hehe..
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


HOWL'S MOVING CASTLE
Now we are going backwards, anyway, watched this a while back, and I really had to say in the anime, Howl was BLOODY gorgeous. I was practically drooling my mouth off. If any of you out there, knows a guy who looked like him in the movie, tell him, there's someone willing to marry him. Here's a pic, this isn't the best shot though, but it's the best I could find.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


KOREAN GIRL
Alright, apparently nothing I'm posting up is in chronological order. But hey, you have read so far, it means you still get what I'm talking about. K, now, this is about the picture of a korean girl, whom many have said I looked like. Thanks seriously, this is a compliment to me. But if I were the girl, I would be quite sad, cos' I would feel quite insulted. What am I talking about? For those who have seen the pic, I would like to say this again, the girl in the picture is NOT me. I am NOT THAT PRETTY!!!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


TRIP TO KUALA LUMPUR
It was a pretty good trip. Better than expected really. Everyone made comments/noise, however you wanna view it, about my lugguage(is this how you spell it? i can't seem to remember). The SIZE of it, was the matter. Aiyah, but what to do, that one is my standard luggage can? Cannot help it. Anyway, I didn't have to suffer by throwing away precious shoeboxes, cos if I did, my shoes would be homeless, and I came with one luggage, I left with one heavier luggage that's all. No hassle!!
Enough about the luggage, the trip. Went shopping mostly, while trying to accomplish the projects at hand. Stupid I say, who in their right minds, would forgo shopping to do the project?? The shops were beckoning us with their invisible hands, destroying with our weak minds with 'currency is cheaper.. shop,shop,shop" So we visited, sunway pyramid, berjaya times square, and KLCC. they epitomise the meaning of shopping is a form of excercise. for those of you who have never been there, the area is huge, and by huge, i mean HUGE. imagine, the brisk walking, the papalting heartbeat (due to excitment from the wide range of shops), how does this NOT qualify as exercise? Anyway, visited the skybridge at petronas towers. Cool view!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
actually if you looked at it longer, it gives you an eerie feeling don't you think?

Oh yes, and since this was supposedly an educational trip we had to attend all these talks, which we slightly beneficial but would have been more beneficial if they were not slotted for the mornings. In one of the talk, it was in the imax theatre, the lights were completely off, it was 9 plus 10 in the morning, the seats were comfy, c'mon gimme a reason not to fall asleep during the talk. But hey, this was how we looked like before we left to dream of greater shopping treats...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


ah.. in a good mood today.. eyes are closing though. it's a sign i'm getting old.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home