butterscotch.n.mint

Thursday, March 31, 2005

Today I am going to write about my brother's 18th birthday dinner.

Yes, my brother is finally 18. That makes him legal just for about almost everything. Heh. For those of you who have not seen my bro, now's the time. For those who have not seen him in a while, I repeat. Now's the time. Haha.

Seriously, I don't understand what some girls would find cute 'bout my bro. As Singaporeans would say, "Where got CUTE?!?!?!?" Anyway, his birthday was a day ago, which I as his loving sister completely forgot (it wasn't totally anyway) until his girlfriend went 'Happy Birthday' to me. Aiyoh, paiseh man.. Aiyah, but my bro got girlfriend already, don't need sister to wish what right? That so totally sounded so Singaporean. I'll miss being Singaporean. Ha. I'm spouting rubbish.

Anyway, on that fateful Saturday (the one before our exams), I had a very bad case of food poisoning, better than the last, but still bad. For the sake of me bro, I clenched my stomach and made my way down to Kuishin-bo to celebrate his birthday. In order to first get out of the house, my dad made me take these 2 capsules with funny sounding names. Why is that so important, you'll soon find out.

It was a waste of my mom's money really, as in for me. Being so sick, all I could eat, oops, sorry drink was soup, soup and more soup. It was a buffet mind you, which cost her 40 bucks a person. I missed out on sashimi, lobster salad, tempura and MUCH MORE!!!

Anyhow, I ended up being high AT DINNER, right in front of my parents, bro and his girlfriend and of course bernie.. I even blurted out.. "Hey, you know what... I think I'm high" How retarded could I get. And you know why, it's all because of that 2 FUNNY SOUNDING CAPSULES I took. I was so feeling totally floozy and high.. Man, I so embarrassed myself. Ah well, at least I was an embarrassingly happy person that night. ha.

Yes, I also wanted to comment that the shirt my bro had on that night, looked so cha-chat, but was so damn expensive. He looked gay that night too. hahah.. I hope he doesn't read this entry. Oh yes, in the pictures below, you will see my mom and dad too. Tell me who I look like more yah, I wanna take a poll. Ha. If I don't look like either, guess I'll just have to start worrying. My dad is such a wannabe.. So act cute.. Haiyoh. Buay ta han.

Ah, lastly, for those of you who wanna see my bro's girlfriend, have to personally ask for picture. cos' I think not allowed ah.. Heh.



My bro.. Heh.


act cute!!


choy & me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home