MAN, THIS TIME IT'S BOIL NUMBER 3.
I hope it doesn't leave a scar.
Anyhow, holidays have started. I'm leaving in about a week. Yay! Hopefully the boil's gone by then. Hope I won't fall sick.
Past week's been pretty fun. Ha, been playing overnight mahjong, but losing quite badly though... Gonna go ktv with min, lin, tr, zhen and cherie tmr. Not sure if val's coming along.. Gonna be fun!! After that, I've got an evaluation session in the evening. I sincerely hope it's worth it. I hope the next time I play I get to win... Otherwise, I guess I'll try and recoup on fri or sat. I'm almost an addict. Heheh.
and MAH-HER, sukfen invited us to her party on the 1st of May at her place, tell me if you can make it k... I realised you take ages to reply my messages. hahahah...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home