NICHOLAS TAY from W*#&^GUARD, I sincerely wish that you would suffer a horrible fate and be left to die right in front of my eyes. It would give me greater pleasure in seeing and ensuring that every single drop of blood escapes from that body of yours or just smashing my fist into that ugly thing you call your face and the inability of you using that pea sized brain of yours. To sum this paragraph up, Nicholas you are a bloody mutha fucking asshole and an ugly fucking chee bye. I doubt you even have a dick.
The disgust I had for people is coming back. People/Humans a.k.a you and me, are simply disgusting and useless. I wish I could think of a good and successful attempt in suicide. The world is simply too lousy to live in. Civilisation has done nothing except to increase the number of uncivilised people in this world. This is because people have all gone stupid in the head, then again, we were never smart to begin with. There are many people I wish for them to die, preferably in a manner where they feel the pain and have the knowledge of their impending death and their inability to do anything about it. And yes, it cannot be a quick death, it would reduce the fun and pleasure of the event, after all, I have all the time in the world to see them slowly die anyway. I would bounce with joyous joy.
Closing my eyes, visualising it, gives me a sense of calm. Ah, wouldn't it be nice if my wish came true. Don't you agree?

1 Comments:
Hey...hope you are feeling better from your flu. Though not neccessarily wishing goodwill on humankind yet.
Sorry i couldnt help you out for Thurs and Fri.
-Wenhao
By
Anonymous, at 5:11 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home